Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 50 minutes for the rice, none for assembling cups
- 2-3 cups cooked rice
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed (or 2 cups cooked black beans)
- about 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 2 avocados, diced
- about 1 cup chunky salsa
- Cilantro, optional garnish
- Other burrito cup mix-ins ideas – taco meat (homemade taco seasoning), taco meat with beans, shredded chicken taco meat, sour cream, other favorite burrito fillings
- Tortilla chips, optional
- Cook the rice as directed.
- Set out the black beans, shredded cheese, diced avocado, and salsa (along with any other mixins).
- Spoon the ingredients into cups. Eat. Repeat.
- Serve Burrito Cups, as is, or with tortilla chips.