Cajun Black Beans and Brown Rice
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 cup instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
View complete nutrition information
Serving Size 4 servings (1-1/4 cups each)
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add rice and chili powder; cook 2 minutes or just until rice begins to turn golden brown, stirring constantly.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until combined. Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 15 minutes or just until rice is tender. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff rice with fork before serving.